The Section V Boys' Soccer Tournament will consist of nine classifications.
All classifications will compete in a single elimination format.
Admission will be charged at ALL sectional games. The price for admission will be $5.00.
Pre-sale tickets will not be sold.
III. DATES & TIMES:
school’s regarding playing time, date, and location of game.
1. The schools involved.
2. The league coordinators involved.
3. The Section V Coordinator
4. The referee assignor for the official’s board involved.
IV. GAME ANNOUNCEMENTS:
The National Federation Rule Book is the "official" rule book of the Section V and New York State Soccer Tournaments.
VII. SUSPENDED GAMES:
If a game is suspended due to conditions which make it impossible to continue play:
point of suspension.
the point of suspension.
1. The coach will notify the head official of the protest.
2. The referee will record the time and reason for the protest in the official scorebook.
3. The coach will inform the League Coordinator immediately following the game.
IX. OFFICIAL TIME:
The official time may be kept on the scoreboards used at the host field. If no scoreboard then the official will keep the time on the field.
X. OFFICIAL SCOREBOOK:
The higher seeded team will keep the official scorebook.
The three man officiating system will be used for all sectional and state qualifying games.